Hello everyone, we just received a suspension/under review notice on Patreon. At this time, we don’t know what the exact reason for the suspension is. We have already contacted support and are waiting for their reply. Unfortunately, it’s just past their business hours, so we must wait until tomorrow at the earliest for a response. Rest assured that we are doing the best we can to resolve this major issue. We will continue developing Mythic Manor no matter what happens, but this may cause a bit of a delay for the next version depending on how things go. We’ll keep you updated on the situation. Thanks so much for your understanding and support.